Thursday, June 9, 2011

Strips going going gone!

I am not going to be a horder!  This morning just after breakfast it was off to the sewing room to dispose of many many accumulated strips.  I did keep the one in beige strips, but the rest are gone. They were sorted by color but off they went.  In the morning before I get out of bed, lately I have been there  thinking of these bags of strips.  Their time of usefulness has passed for me, a friend brought over a large bag of normal sized fabrics that was what made me finally do something about it.  Another friend is giving me 2 large shelf units for my sewing room, my goal is the sewing room (unfinished basement) will get organized.

I do not feel like I have lost anything so maybe I am not a horder after all.  Tomorrow I will feel even better.

No comments: